CBP provides a broad range of commercial services to top and mid tier companies, industry associations and a range of government and semi-government bodies.
We work closely with our clients' executives and internal counsel, providing support to them in negotiating and documenting often complex commercial transactions and providing general commercial legal advice. Our Commercial & Corporate Group's broad range of experience enables us to understand the key issues across the variety of commercial transactions giving our clients a comprehensive range of areas we can assist them with including:
- managed services agreements
- complex commercial contracts
- IT procurement
- e-commerce privacy and data protection issues
- negotiation and documentation of transactions with suppliers, customers and joint venture partners
- advice on the acquisition or supply of goods and services, leasing and licensing transactions, franchising, supply and distributorship arrangements and reseller arrangements
- tenders and procurement processes
- business and asset sales/purchases
- general commercial legal advice.
Our clients come from government and semi-government bodies and from various industries and sectors including retail, telecoms, engineering, construction, chemical, rail, property development, mining and industrial services, ICT, hospitality, manufacturing, financial services, health services, education and consumer goods, and major Australian and multi-national corporations.