Competition and consumer law is an important part of most transactions between businesses and consumers, and between businesses in Australia with compliance now a major matter for all organisations.
CBP can assist you with all aspects of competition and consumer law including:
- regulator inquiries and interviews
- restrictive trade practices and cartel regulation
- authorisations and notifications
- market power restrictions
- unconscionable conduct matters
- consumer protection requirements
- industry codes including franchising code of conduct issues
- Competition and Consumer litigation
- compliance programmes
- advertising and marketing reviews.
Our clients come from government and semi-government bodies and from various industries and sectors including automotive, engineering, construction, chemical, property development, mining and industrial services, ICT, hospitality, manufacturing, financial services, health services, education and consumer goods; and industry bodies and associations and major Australian and multi-national corporations.