CBP is committed to servicing the legal needs of government.
CBP’s Government Services Team comprises senior lawyers who are leaders in their respective fields. We act for various levels of government and understand the unique needs, framework and objectives of the public sector.
CBP's expertise includes:
- public sector litigation and administrative law
- construction and property law
- infrastructure development and Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- alliance agreements
- funding agreements and grants
- competitive tendering and contracting in procurement
- asset sales, corporatisation and privatisation
- property and leasing
- compulsory land acquisition
- outsourcing of services.
We understand the full range of policy, accountability and budgetary concerns, as well as the commercial and practical considerations that impact on government projects.
CBP's probity specialists understand the importance of probity in the procurement of public projects. We support the integrity of government by ensuring these processes comply with relevant guidelines and serve the public interest in transparency.