CBP’s Intellectual Property Team offers clients a complete range of intellectual property services, and was recognised in the Australian Legal Business (ALB) magazine as a recommended provider of IP legal services noted in particular for its border protection work (March 2009).
We have wide ranging experience advising on and handling intellectual property matters including:
- advertising clearance programmes
- anti counterfeiting programmes
- brand protection strategies
- dispute resolution
- domain name disputes
- computer law and computer contracts
- ICT protection and transactions
- ICT regulatory and compliance matters
- licensing issues
- trade marks, including registering and enforcing trade marks
- patent transactions, infringement and revocation proceedings
- registered designs, including registering and enforcing
- due diligence
- protecting intellectual property.
CBP also works closely with our clients to negotiate and document a wide range of IP/ICT agreements spanning product and software development, joint ventures, outsourcing, licensing, support and collaborative research and development activities.
Our clients come from government and semi-government bodies and from various industries and sectors including engineering, construction, chemical, rail, property development, mining and industrial services, ICT, hospitality, manufacturing, financial services, health services, education and consumer goods. Our clients include major Australian and multi-national corporations.