Nathan is a partner in the property and development team at Colin Biggers & Paisley.
Nathan has fourteen years’ experience in property, development and construction law in Australia and the Middle East. Nathan brings a keen commercial perspective to his practice, which has been strengthened by his previous experience as a general and senior in-house counsel.
Nathan has acted for clients in relation to all aspects of the acquisition and disposal of commercial, residential and retail properties, and the development, construction and leasing of industrial, office, residential and mixed-use properties. His experience includes advising listed and private developers, landlords, tenants and investors on:
- the leasing of commercial offices, industrial estates, shopping centres and retail premises
- the acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial buildings, rural properties and agribusiness interests
- the negotiation of development agreements, particularly those located near or adjacent to railway infrastructure subdivision and strata titling
- hotel and serviced apartment management
- primary and mezzanine finance facility agreements and security documents
Nathan is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria. He holds a Bachelor of Economics (Hons) in addition to his Bachelor of Laws (Hons). Nathan joined Colin Biggers & Paisley in 2017.