Toby is a partner in the insurance and financial services team. He advises clients on:
- Risk detection and advice
- General, life, A&H and statutory
- Book acquisition/disposal
- Marketing/distribution, white label arrangements
- Perimeter issues and regulator interaction
- AML/CTF, cryptocurrency, insurtech, data protection and privacy/GDPR
- Superannuation, credit regulation and revenue
Toby is listed in the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in Australia for insurance law.
Toby was admitted as a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance in 2000, and is admitted to the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and England and Wales, and the Federal and High Courts of Australia. He joined Colin Biggers & Paisley in 2014.