Australia's visa framework and immigration law system is progressively complex and constantly shifting. Support from an experienced immigration lawyer will safeguard businesses from non-compliance and ensure that the best outcomes and solutions are achieved for clients whilst successfully navigating this ever changing area of law.
Colin Biggers & Paisley's immigration services team can assist businesses with all their immigration needs, from specific workforce planning and visa applications through to assisting with visa condition breaches and general compliance.
Our team practices exclusively in immigration law, supporting many Australian and international businesses on immigration strategy and maintenance of their visa population. The team includes qualified Australian solicitors and registered migration agents who have deep knowledge and expertise in the immigration services industry.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Strategic immigration advice on:
- preliminary visa eligibility
- visa requirements and workforce planning
- how to efficiently manage and co-ordinate the visa application process
- resolving complex immigration and visa issues
- structuring visa and compliance programs for businesses
End-to-end visa application service including:
- preparation, lodgement and management of visa applications
- access to CBP Immi Manager, Colin Biggers & Paisley's online portal to support clients with case management and reporting
Management of compliance issues including:
- providing responses to the Department of Home Affairs in relation to information requests, visa cancellations, audits or monitoring actions
- resolving breaches of visa conditions, including overstay of visas
- managing refusal of visa applications following an adverse decision
- conducting a review and audit of systems, records and processes in relation to compliance
- delivering training to HR professionals and Q&A sessions to visa holders