Brad leads Colin Biggers & Paisley's construction and engineering team. Brad joined the practice in 1983 and became a partner in 1989. Brad advises on all facets of claims and disputes and has expertise in the drafting and negotiation of contracts for the construction and engineering industries. He has extensive experience in all forms of dispute resolution, including court proceedings, arbitration, mediation and expert determination procedures.
Brad has successfully advised contractors, principals, sub-contractors, consultants and financiers involved in commercial and residential property developments, heavy engineering and civil engineering projects, marine engineering projects and software engineering projects.
Brad's expertise in construction and infrastructure law is acknowledged in a number of renowned legal directories:
- Doyle's Guide 2022 and 2023 - recommended Construction and Litigation Lawyer in NSW
- Doyle's Guide 2016 to 2022 - recommended Construction and Infrastructure Litigation Lawyer in NSW
- Doyle's Guide 2018 - leading Front End Construction and Infrastructure Lawyer in NSW
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2017 to 2024 - Construction/Infrastructure Law
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2021 to 2024 - Litigation
- Chambers and Partners 2016 to 2020 - leading construction lawyer
Brad has lectured at conferences for the construction industry and regularly conducts in-house lectures for clients on matters of interest to their business. He is a member of several construction industry associations.
Brad holds a Bachelor of Laws and was admitted to practice in 1983.