We provide a wide variety of commercial services to large and small companies, industry associations and a range of government and semi-government bodies.
We work closely with our clients' executives and internal counsel, supporting them in negotiating and documenting often complex commercial transactions and providing general commercial legal advice. Our commercial and corporate team's broad range of experience enables us to understand the key issues across the full spectrum of commercial transactions. This means we can assist our clients in a comprehensive range of areas, including:
- managed services agreements
- complex commercial contracts
- IT procurement
- privacy and data protection in the context of e-commerce
- negotiation and documentation of transactions with suppliers, customers and joint venture partners
- advice on the acquisition or supply of goods and services, leasing and licensing transactions, franchising, supply and distributorship arrangements and reseller arrangements
- tenders and procurement processes
- business and asset sales/purchases
- general commercial legal advice
Our clients come from government and semi-government bodies, and from various industries and sectors including retail, telecoms, engineering, construction, chemical, rail, property development, mining and industrial services, ICT, hospitality, manufacturing, financial services, health services, education and consumer goods. Our clients include major Australian and multinational corporations.