Megan Bowe is a partner in the employment and safety team at Colin Biggers & Paisley.
Megan has more than 10 years' experience in workplace and industrial relations law in all states and territories in Australia. She has assisted her clients across the entire employment life cycle from employee engagement, terms and conditions of employment and remuneration through to disciplinary and performance management processes and termination of employment.
Megan works across a diverse range of industries including health and aged care, retail, manufacturing, banking and finance and professional services. Megan has a particular expertise in the aged care industry, assisting aged care facilities and the allied health industry on a range of high risk employment matters including:
- resolution of enterprise bargaining disputes
- drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements
- workplace investigations into workplace or institutional misconduct
- complex litigation including unfair dismissal
- general protections and compliance proceedings with the Fair Work Commission, State and Federal Courts and the New South Wales Anti-Discrimination Board.
- investigating and reporting on allegations of serious misconduct, including, but not limited to sexual harassment, elder abuse, theft, discrimination, bullying and harassment
She assists her clients with developing bullying, harassment, discrimination and equal opportunity training for their workplaces as well as Directors' and Officers' liability and risk training.
Megan is listed in the 2020 and 2021 editions of The Best Lawyers in Australia for retirement living and senior living law.
In addition to her Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting Megan also has a Bachelor of Law and a Master of Employment and Labour Relations Law.
Megan was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2007.
Megan joined Colin Biggers & Paisley in 2018.