We understand the complexities and depth of services required by the hotels, tourism and hospitality industry. We work with a wide variety of clients, including developers, owners, hotel operators, investors and fund managers.
Our lawyers have advised on numerous iconic and large-scale transactions involving hotels and mixed-use developments throughout Australia, Asia, the Middle East, North and East Africa, and Europe. We have a deep understanding of the interrelated requirements of the hotels, tourism and hospitality industries. Our expertise covers a range of practice areas which allows us to offer a comprehensive service.
- Host Hotels & Resorts: acting for Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. regarding its hotel portfolio in Australia
- Laguna Quays Resort: advising on the acquisition of Laguna Quays Resort in the Whitsundays for Nanjing Fullshare Industrial Holding Group Co Ltd
- Marriot Surfers Paradise resort hotel: advising on a resort hotel at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast for TNN Gold Coast Pty Ltd
- Oaks on Market, 60 Market St, Melbourne: acting for the receivers and managers in the development and sale of the Oaks on Market hotel and private apartment development
- Four Points by Sheraton (Sydney), Travelodge (Melbourne), Swisshotel (Sydney) and Citigate Hotel (Melbourne): Prepared, negotiated and settled the cash advance and construction facilities (including securities) in relation to a number of 5 star hotels with a net aggregate worth of more than $800,000,000
- Sheraton Mirage Resort: advising on the acquisition of the Sheraton Mirage at the Gold Coast for Compagnie Internationale d'Investissements Pty Ltd
- Sydney Opera House Trust: acted in relation to the restructuring of all liquor licence arrangements in connection with operations at that venue