Patrick joined Colin Biggers & Paisley's insurance practice in 2010 and became a partner in 2013.
Patrick's expertise is in professional indemnity claims. He acts in the defence of claims made against lawyers and their respective insurers. He acts for other professionals, including, accountants, financial advisors, real estate agents, conveyancers and the full range of insured construction professionals (engineers, building surveyors, etc). His practice includes both large and small claim matters in all Victorian courts and tribunals and in federal jurisdictions.
Patrick is experienced in providing coverage advice to insurer clients on a range of policies and insurance issues. His insurer clients are based both locally and internationally.
Patrick has been recognised for his expertise in insurance law in the listings below:
- Doyle's Guide 2015 to 2022- Leading Professional Indemnity Lawyer - Melbourne
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2018 to 2024 - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2020 to 2024 - Insurance Law
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2019 to 2024 - Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2022 to 2024 - Professional Malpractice Litigation
Patrick was admitted as a solicitor in Victoria in 2005. He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria, as well as the Federal Court and High Court of Australia.