Our restructuring and insolvency team advises on all matters relating to the enforcement of securities and the recovery of loans.
We have extensive experience in:
- Security analysis, including advising on priority positions
- Receivership appointments and indemnities
- Advising on receiver's obligations
- Working strategically with secured creditors to achieve maximum returns
- Enforcement of judgments and pursuit of claims, including freezing orders and overseas recoveries
- Advising restructuring professionals on all aspects of their appointment as receivers or administrators by a secured creditor
- Asset recoveries and realisations
- Scott Hedge (lead partner) has acted for major banks and financial institutions in negotiation and enforcement of securities, including syndicated facilities.
- Peter Harkin (lead partner) has acted in a number of secured recovery actions, including cross-jurisdictional recoveries (US, Europe and Asia), and has acted for a number of Australian-based receivers.