In light of recent court decisions and the spotlight both of parliament and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) on corporate governance, it is vital that corporate players keep up to date with corporate law, particularly as it relates to insolvency. We offer expert advice in this area.
Our restructuring and insolvency team has experience in all aspects of insolvency and commercial law. We advise on:
- creditors’ rights and obligations
- insolvency risk management and minimisation
- voluntary administration and liquidation
- corporate reconstruction and workouts
- credit recovery and recovery strategies
- asset restructuring and asset protection
- bankruptcies and personal workouts
- wealth protection
Our clients include a number of specialist insolvency and corporate organisations, workout accountants and professional organisations.