Property is now Australia's biggest industry—larger than mining or financial services. Investor demand has been a key driver of growth in the residential property market, while the upturn in retail and non-retail commercial real estate continues to thrive due to low interest rates and a strong investor appetite.
Our unique understanding and experience of the property industry sets us apart from our competitors. We work with you to drive the best possible commercial outcome for each real estate project and portfolio.
Our experience is in residential, industrial, rural, commercial and government projects, across all property asset classes, including retirement, aged care, agriculture, mining, residential mixed use, hotels, office leasing portfolios, shopping centres and infrastructure.
With the benefit of more than a century of experience in the property industry, Colin Biggers & Paisley has developed a market leading eContracting system. Our system allows our clients a faster, cheaper and more secure way to contract to buy, sell, build and lease property from anywhere in the world.
We act for property developers, substantial property portfolio owners, government authorities and significant overseas corporate and government investors in the Australian real estate market.
Areas of expertise:
- purchase and sale of all major types of property throughout Australia (for redevelopment, holding as a long term investment or as part of trust or syndicated fund)
- off-the-plan developments, particularly using eContracts
- leasing for commercial and retail portfolios
- project funding, joint ventures and project delivery arrangements
- strata title and other forms of statutory title
We are highly regarded as experts in the following areas which are complementary to the ownership, development and maintenance of property portfolios of all asset classes:
- construction contracts and disputes relating to them
- town planning and government issues
- property and real estate financing
- project insurances
- property dispute resolution